Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Who's your favorite sex columnist?

I'm writing a story about "how to be a sex columnist" and I'm pretty much done with the interviews for it but I realized that there may very well be some awesome sex columnists out there (print/online/college/whatever) who I'm not reading or don't know about and because I'm OCD about this stuff, I want to know.

So if you have a favorite sex column, let me know at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com or in the comments. And I'll just preemptively say that I can't interview everyone for a relatively short piece, but I'm asking in part for the article, and in part out of curiousity.

And I'd advise you all to read Viviane's Sex Carnival, which has so many sex news links it'll make you dizzy. Viviane does a sex columnist roundup too; can't find the latest link now but just add her to your RSS feed; I'd imagine anyone reading this blog would be into Viviane too.

1 Comments:

At April 25, 2007, Blogger Viviane said...

I haven't done the columnist roundup recently, although I keep meaning too. Thanks for the reminder!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home