Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sexy accents

I'm writing a piece on "sexy accents" - it's in quotes because that means different things to different people. If you have some hot story of hooking up with someone who spoke another language or get off on hearing certain kinds of accents (either in the U.S. or abroad) OR have an accent you hate and find totally unerotic (especially if it involves someone you dated/slept with or came close to), I want to hear about it. I can use a pseudonym if you'd like. Email me at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com with "accents" in the subject line by Friday 4/27 at noon and tell me the story along with your name or pseudonym, age (over 18 only), occupation and location. I'll be in touch with more info (and will post here) about when/where this will be published soon. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home