Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Quimby's!

I know I'm a total dork, especially about books, but I was all excited to see He's on Top and She's on Top listed as being new at Quimby's in Chicago. I didn't get to go there in 2004 when we were there for BEA, but this year, when I'm there for BlogHer, I'm so gonna check it out. Will not think about the sadness that my favorite band is no longer together. I will still buy Elizabeth as many drinks as she wants. But July is ages away so I can't really think about that now, but it's really the little things, like this, that keep me going during deadline hell.

Much I want to post about, like the awesomeness this is my kinky virtual book tour, but it will have to wait as I edit my gay erotica stories and various interviews and write about a slutty virgin (that's my new three-word answer to "what's your novel about?") and make lists literally on top of lists (I have a stack of various sized papers along with a pretty flower-shaped orange Post-It note) scribbled in some way that is meant to make me remember things.

And a very random word about very random holidays.

Today is "National Zucchini Bread Day." Via Hungry Girl. I cannot write that without quotes. Now, yes, I have a blog about cupcakes, but I don't think they deserve their own holiday!

And if you didn't know already, April is National Grilled Cheese Month. This is actually a food I adore, but who thinks of these things?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home