Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, April 20, 2007

Interview about one night stands and fantasies

Gracie from The Blushing Ladies Journal interviewed me about erotica, one night stands, and fantasies; there are also excerpts from "Working Late" by Andrea Dale in She's on Top and "Confession" by Gwen Masters from He's on Top.

Also, there's a Q&A with me on page 73 of the May issue of Curve about erotica. Very cool but also kinda funny to be interviewed for a magazine that I've written for.

As for my fantasies, I very rarely have random ones. They're rarely about strangers or even celebrities. They are most often about people I know, and highly specific. I think that's in part because my mind is too literal; I can rarely get into science fiction because of that. If there's some reason the fantasy could not actually at some point happen in my life, I get tripped up.

And yet when I write erotica, to me the best part is that I get to "be" all these other people, for whom some crazy scenario might actually happen in their life. I'm not saying I don't have a fantasy life, because I very much do, just that it's usually very focused onto one or sometimes more than one person. If anything most of my fantasies center around being a voyeur. I love watching people, both when they know they're being watched and when they're caught unawares. I do have a recurring fantasy about watching my partner with someone else, which is funny because unless it's particularly hot or attention-getting or special, usually I don't like to actually watch people have sex. I don't hate it it just doesn't do much for me. But watching people get spanked or engage in some kind of foreplay or especially if I get to eavesdrop; that's hot.

I have a little bit of the exhibitionist in me, obviously, but I'm way, way more of a voyeur. I'm like a closet exhibitionist, cause it's either one step removed, like by photograph, or when I know people are watching me, I close my eyes and half pretend they're not and half get off on the fact that they are. Last week's nipple clamp application being a prime example. I think I need to return to Purple Passion and get a pair of my own, with little bells on the end. They were truly adorable but aside from how they looked, they reminded me that my nipples sadly do not get enough attention paid to them. I just can't get into playing with my nipples by myself; it seems silly and pointless. But maybe my own pair of clamps will help change that until I can get properly groped.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home