Gag me with a tie (and capture it for posterity)
Yesterday, I got an unexpected email from photographer Bill Wadman, asking if I could come to his Park Slope studio after work to be part of his photo project 365 Portraits. I'd contacted him after raving about it here, but he was booked up well into May. I said I'd be available for cancellations.
Well, to put it mildly, I had no idea how much work he puts into these shoots. I thought I'd be in and out, and an hour and a half later, he'd snapped over 200 photos (I think). Definite Gothamist interview material because his process is fascinating. It was also fun but made me realize that while I enjoy having my photo taken, it also makes me nervous. You're both active and passive as a model, and, as I told him, the control freak side of me doesn't love that I don't know what the photographer is seeing, what's happening beyond what I'm doing at that moment. But I also like it for that reason and I'm honored to be part of the project and encourage you to contact him (click "Participate" on his site) if you're interested in being photographed. And what he came up with for me, is unusual and interesting, to say that least. I can safely say I've never before had a tie over my mouth. I won't say much more cause I think the photo should speak for itself. I'm just happy my cleavage made it in as well. And no, I wasn't literally gagged, I could talk through it, kinda. And giggle.
Labels: photos






















The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales


Flying High: Sexy Stories from the Mile High Club






1 Comments:
wow, Rachel! Startling picture. Your eyes look amazing.
Post a Comment
<< Home