Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blogs, cupcakes, fashion

The freelance workload is kindof insane right now, in a good way. I'm motivated like I haven't been in ages, all bubbling up with ideas for fiction, non-fiction, a little bit of everything. Of course I'm sad that I can't go to every book party, especially the bonanza of them this week (How Sassy Changed My Life, She's Not the Man I Married, Full Frontal Feminism), but I am at least trying to get things done.

A few unrelated links:

Battle of the Blogs- vote for your favorite

Is bringing cupcakes to work a good career move? Of course I'm in favor

Violet Blue interviews Margaret Cho: in her Open Source Sex column and on her Bloggers Undressed podcast (which I am so gonna do next time I go to SF-I'll even literally get undressed for it) - also, how fucking awesome is this news that Violet is speaking at Forbes's Internet Leaderhip Forum? As I signed off on an email to her today, "You rock."

Speaking of Forbes, my super-awesome friend Hitha Prabhakar is taking their style coverage to a whole new level. I'm so not a fashionista but I love what she's doing over there.

Speaking of friends and fashion coverage, Carly Milne at AOL Style Blog looks at how to have a "green" wedding.

And more fashion: The Fug Girls stand up for televised transgender fashion rights on All My Children.

And in what I think is the best of New York magazine's sex and love issue, Ariel Levy (yes, Ariel Levy) writes about her lesbian not-wedding.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home