Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, March 30, 2007

Win a copy of She's on Top from Radical Vixen

As part of the Kinky Book Virtual Book Tour for He's on Top and She's on Top, you can win a copy of She's on Top over at Radical Vixen's blog. All you have to do is leave a comment on her blog and you'll be entered, winner to be decided April 4th, the day of her tour of duty on the virtual book tour. She describes herself thusly: "I'm a kinky hippie political activist who talks dirty on the phone."

And yes, you are going to be hearing a LOT about these two books between now and May 6th. As I mentioned yesterday, I've spent well over $1,500 buying and mailing books and postcards and trying to drum up some sales, so that's how it's gonna be for a while. Plus these books are so shiny and pretty they make me want to kiss them. (But I haven't, yet.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home