Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Will Chelsea Handler's Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea be published?

When I first heard that Judith Regan had been let go from HarperCollins, I wondered, like many other people, what would happen to the books slated to be published by Regan. It seems that most have been moved into other HC divisions, like Anna David's Party Girl and, I believe, Stephanie Klein's Moose: A Memoir of Fat Camp, which Amazon is still showing as a June 1st Regan release.



But one of the books I was most looking forward to reading was Chelsea Handler's Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea. (formerly titled Hello Vodka, It's Me Chelsea)

However, in late February a HarperCollins publicist told me the book is no longer being published by HarperCollins!

I did discover that Simon Spotlight Entertainment and Amazon are showing an untitled Chelsea Handler book to be published in September 2007 that, like Are You There Vodka? is clocking in at 224 pages. I have an email in to SSE to confirm that it's the same book. I certainly hope so because it would be a shame if it didn't get published at all.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home