Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, March 30, 2007

No more Flickr, maybe

Update: Other people seem to be accessing my photos just fine, so...it's not so bad. Just very scary to log in and see NOTHING except my friends' photos. Thank you for your help! Hopefully they'll show up for me soon too.

Anyone have any idea what might have happened to wipe out all my photos and groups on Flickr? This was my account. I'm baffled - any help would be MUCH appreciated. I had a lot of personal photos but also ones for In The Flesh and Cupcakes Take the Cake. I'm just really curious if it was Flickr or a hacker or what. Guess it doesn't really matter at this point, but still, if there's any hope of recovering all those photos, I will pursue it...in a month.

No time to really deal with this anytime in the near future, so I hope you guys enjoyed my photos. At least I ordered my Moo cards in time.

I do have a very old gallery on my site BUT I somehow lost the password and haven't been able to get into it in about a year, so all my favorite photos, the new ones by Anya Garrett and such, aren't there. I may get rid of that gallery in the near future too, but that'd be voluntary.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2007, Blogger Robert Hudson said...

Maybe a momentary glitch? I'm seeing it just fine, 751 photos and your groups, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home