Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, March 31, 2007

My weekend (so far) in photos

And for anyone who thinks my life is so scintillating, it's Saturday night at almost 11 and I'm at Bluestockings writing erotica. Not complaining, just saying, I really don't have much of a social life of late. Heading off to get some food and then back to writing and proofreading, and a family seder tomorrow. But next weekend will more than make up for any shortcomings this weekend possesses.

A few photos from my weekend thus far. I walked across the Williamsburg Bridge for the first time in ages and I loved it. Must try to make that a daily trek.







Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2007, Blogger Paul Weimer said...

Glasses are sexy!

 
At April 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You MUST walk the Williamsburg Bridge more often when the weather gets nice! Its great to live so close to a bridge that puts you in the LES in no time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home