Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm in love


my sexy Macbook
Originally uploaded by rkb1.
Or lust, or something like that - with my laptop. Or maybe I just like fondling it. It's quiet and light and pretty and perfect. It hasn't quite gotten me in full-on must-write-every-second mode, but we're getting there.

Thank you to everyone who packed Powell's for our He's on Top/She's on Top reading. Photos TK. It was fabulous and amusing (we were right near the kids' section), I finally got to meet Shanna Germain (and learn how to pronounce her name), was awed once again by Stan Kent's fashion sense and sexy wit. We signed lots of books and gave out cupcakes from Cupcake Mama and all of it made me want to come back to Portand very soon. Stan gave me pretty much the best compliment about a reading ever: "after nights like that I just want to write until I drop." Also, you can now add Stan as a friend on MySpace. And Shanna, who has a really cool slideshow of book covers. One more day filled with babysitting, visiting, and perhaps more sweets, though I'm about done with eating sweets for a while. I'm craving spinach and fruit and healthy things. I walked from the Powell's on Hawthorne to the Powell's on Burnside, where I got to meet Kevin Sampsell of Future Tense Books, with a break in between for some Lebanese food. It's been truly lovely though I am ready to come home where I have much to catch up on, friends I feel like I haven't seen in ages, my baby cousin who is now walking and talking, both of which I've missed out on, and another little trip I'm very much looking forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home