Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

BlogHer 2007

Okay, now I'm definitely going to BlogHer. A reading at Early to Bed already in the works. I'm a Blogher virgin though, so people I know (or should know), let me know if you're going.

Also, new blog addiction: Hana Schank's More Perfect. She's the author of the memoir A More Perfect Union: How I Survived The Happiest Day of My Life, which I got at Powell's and am now reading in my "spare time." Also check out Hana's recent Mediabistro essay, "How To Write About Family and Friends So They'll Still Speak to You."

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 29, 2007, Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

Hooray! Hoorayayayayayay! See you there, mama! By the way... my friends showed up to your venue with treats-- and then realized it was the wrong venue (I didn't realize there were two Powells-- totally my fault.) Poop! But JOY that you will attending Blogher. We can breakdance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home