Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, February 26, 2007

Vlog babe hotness

Vote for your favorite Vlog babe!

I'm gonna vote but can't tell you who to vote for, since I clearly adore two of the participants.

Also, wow that is a blast from what feels like the ancient past pulling up that early Gothamist interview from the days of Sara Schaefer (Is Obsessed With You). But some things never change...I still have never really seen the Daily Show, maybe half of a show with the evil ex, and Samantha Bee remains "that woman I saw at SSIOWY." And you know what? I'm proud of my non-TV watching habits. Whenever people ask really inane, annoying questions about how I "do so much" (clearly you are not there when I sleep till noon on weekends, though thankfully not this past weekend), I can safely say it's cause I'm very single and don't watch TV. Hmph.

Well, I just shelled out $22 so LVHRD can get me laid set me up with some artsy hottie. Yes, I will be wearing white, even though I'm tempted to rock my new black and white dress and confuse everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home