Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, February 26, 2007

There's still time to write one!

I shudder to think what would happen if I were constantly forced to write in six-word thought blurts. I'd probably remain silent all the time.

But I'm super excited to be part of SMITH's book of six-word memoirs to be published by Harpercollins in 2008.

Check out their page to submit your own (do it now!) and see some of the adorable ones, like my friend Zak's "I still make coffee for two" and Neal Pollack's "Eight thousand orgasms. Only one baby."

I love all the emails I keep getting from friends who are also gonna be in the book.

Mine is: "Nerdy girl smutmonger. Now, baby fever."

And here's one of the photos I'm using to illustrate it, a personal favorite:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home