Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Random links

Does anyone else find it awesome and hilarious that a Hello Kitty DVD is being advertised on Susie Bright's blog?

Check out the radio show Dating Roadkill - I'm going to be a guest on there February 12th at 10 pm, part of my ridiculously booked February.

My fellow SXSW Interactive panelist Melanie Boyer's fabulous About Last Night...

The Nipple Project wants your nipples for their art project! (via Chloe Jo)

My sometime publisher, sometime co-editor, and always brilliant erotica writer Alison Tyler has launched her gorgeous, candy-coated, sexy website. Check it out!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just discovered this site as you have a Hello Kitty article on here.

Anyway I came to say hello seeing as we are both have an interest in Hello Kitty (even if its not such a healthy one).

Best wishes and good luck with the blog,

Martin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home