Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Need interviewees - "straight" women who've slept with women

More on losing my Comic Con virginity and such later, but for now, looking to interview some women today/tomorrow via email about sex, but of course:

I'm doing a story (for a new website) about straight (or "straight" or bi-curious or whatever) women who've slept with women, so if that's you, or you're a bi/lesbian woman who's slept with a "straight" woman and want to talk about it (anonymously), please email me at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com - I'd just have a few questions for you, but I'm on a tight deadline. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home