Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm not too slutty anymore, but I do love writing about sex

So, you know, if anyone wanted to hire me to do that, I'm game (write me at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com). I think I can write well about sex even when I'm not having it (and since that's most of the time, hopefully it's true as I'm madly writing all kinds of super filthy erotica lately).

From this week's letters to the editors, The Village Voice

MURDER SHE WROTE
Honestly, we've had three installments of "Married, Not Dead," and it's killing me. It's been basically the same column three times running, and it's probably the most benign, vanilla writing that the Voice has ever seen. As a longtime reader and admirer of the paper, I'm utterly disappointed by this column and wish things would go back to the way they were: anal exploits from Taormino, snarky but insightful sexual commentary from Savage, and the totally slutty exploits of the Lusty Lady. This "I'm a sexually frustrated/conflicted married gal" column is killing me.
Nate Brown
Madison, West Virginia

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home