Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I love her


Courtney - Mod
Originally uploaded by Rob Boudon.
Rob just notified me about this smoking HOT photo he took of our friend Courtney, who's living it up in Aruba with her man (but still managing to blog and send emails), has a show next month ("Super Glossy!" - about women's magazines) at FRIGID (and the San Francisco Fringe Festival), and rocked "Call Me" and countless other songs last week at karaoke. I had no idea I was entering into the presence of karaoke royalty. Next time, me + sake = joining them. Yes, I am drinking again once in a while, when it's fun and silly and I'm in the mood.

I truly love this girl and she's beautiful inside and out. I can't believe I've only known her since October. Brett was like "you have to email Courtney!" (I'm paraphrasing, I don't think he's as exclamation point-happy as I am) and I did and was just in awe and continue to be. She inspires me all the time with her energy, gratitude, and all around awesomeness. She's an honorary guest at my little "you rock my world" dinner on Monday I'm hosting (and by "hosting," I mean whipping out the credit card at Sushi Samba) but I'm sure we can emulate her spirit. She's one of the most positive people I've ever met, and yet we both have very similar dark sides, I think, and I like that we get each other without endless explanations.

And if you are intrigued by her, she's a waitress at a yummy NYC restaurant. Not sure if I can blog exactly where but trust me, she won't be a waitress forever.

I could gush more, but I won't. Courtney knows how awesome I think she is. And now you do too. And mark your calendars for April 18th - she's reading at True Sex Confessions night at In The Flesh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home