Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 16, 2007

The cutest Youtube video ever?



For the opening credits of the Valentine's Day Rejection Show (which, for the record, is my favorite Rejection Show so far and I've been to many), Jon Friedman and Sara Schaefer made this totally adorable video. I heart it, and will say that I was one of the spaghetti throwers. So cute!

Also, I didn't get to properly gush about the show. Usually I am "the sexy one" or the dirty one or whatever on any comedy lineup but thankfully Adrianne Frost was there to slut it up (in the best way possible). She was on fire and even brought photos of her ex-husband and the guy she's now fucking! I had forgotten that I knew almost all the performers and awesome other people hanging around the side of the room like Anya Garrett and Carol Hartsell, who was snapping away all night. So backstage was super super fun, from gossiping about crazy affairs to telling Mike Albo how great his essay in Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys is. I felt totally part of things, even though I was shaking once I got onstage.

But what impressed me almost as much as the stellar lineup was the audience. These two adorable hipster-looking girls came up after the show and were like "You're probably going to get asked this a lot, but what's processing?" It was so funny. Sara Jo Allocco was sharing Hershey's Kisses with peanut butter inside. Peanut butter! Who knew? I ran into Defibulators coloring book genius James Jajac (though had to ask a Defibulator if it was really him due to manesia) and got to visit with all sorts of comedy friends I never see anymore cause I've forsaken the comedy world. I am trying to lure some of them to the next Happy Corp. happy hour.

I'm on old lady so had to get home relatively early and missed the karaoke but can safely say it was one of the best Valentine's Days/nights I've ever had and I'm truly honored to have been a part of it, nerves and all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home