Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

blah blah boring old news

I'm generally pretty over talking about that column I used to write for New Times New York I mean The Village Voice (though my little made-up title seems more fitting, no?). So just passing this along from this week's letters to the editor.

Are you really trying to pander to the middle? That's all I can assume considering the fact that you replaced Rachel Kramer Bussel with two whiny upper-middle-class sexless women. Their columns are going to get old very fast. This is my final straw with the Voice. It's no wonder you guys can't entice quality journalists anymore. The writing community knows you're lame. The rest of your readers will find out soon.
Matthew Schuck
Manhattan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home