Who Needs The Village Voice When You've Got Gawker Link Love?
Apparently, not me (or my reading series).
New 'Voice' Sex Columnists Make Us Nostalgic for Rachel Kramer Bussel's Cleavage, Gawker
I swear I had that title picked out when I saw that Gawker had put In The Flesh on their To Do list. I am staying out of the fray on this one but suffice it to say, I'm moving onward and upward. And darlings, my cleavage is right here, anytime you want it.
Also thanks to my sister in column axing (hers from New York Press), Judy McGuire, who takes a break from her meta L Word analysis to weigh in on the new Voice sex columnists. But not to fear, she still writes her fabulous Dategirl column for Seattle Weekly
Labels: Lusty Lady column, Village Voice






















The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales


Flying High: Sexy Stories from the Mile High Club






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home