Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, January 11, 2007

SXSW excitement building



I'm borrowing this logo from my new favorite blog, Girl's Gone Child by Rebecca Woolf, brililant mom and brilliant writer. Seriously. Also check out her Straight from the Bottle blog at Babble. I admire her raw honesty so much. And it turns out she's on a panel about parenting with Alternadad author Neal Pollack at SXSW Interactive! Woo-hoo!

I'm speaking on the "Do You Blog on the First Date?" panel organized by Mikki Halpin, with Glamour blogger Alyssa Shelasky, Redbook single mom blogger Emily Westfield, and Washington City Paper "About Last Night..." blogger Melanie Boyer.

More happy news:

I love Miriam Datskovsky (and she's clearly not the new Village Voice sex columnist)

I'm performing at my favorite comedy show, The Rejection Show, on Valentine's Day

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home