Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, January 08, 2007

Hard penises and lives



Last night I had the fabulous good fortune to meet Trickydame, who was so super cool and who gave me one of the above magnets. These are so on my gift giving list starting right now.

She also has a whole Cafepress shop, including onesies and baby t-shirts (not with the penis phrase) which I shall soon be ordering for all the little ones in my life. I'm also getting my cousin Gracie the book Bread and Jam for Frances and am so excited cause it's one I loved as a kid. Yes, I probably spend too much time shopping for babies, but I can't help it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home