Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Guess which hot Harvard sex blogger is coming to In The Flesh


Early Friday Morning , 1:07 a.m.
Originally uploaded by Elle C.
If you guessed Lena (aka Elle) of Sex and the Ivy, you'd be right. Yes, that's a photo of her accompanying this post, found on her lovely Flickr account.

You can also read about her at Radar Online. This girl is more plugged into the sex blogger scene than I am and is apparently staying with one of my favorite people I met through my Voice tenure, Miriam Datskovsky. I'm hoping I can convince them to let me hang out with them and eavesdrop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home