Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Tis the season...


Rachel0045
Originally uploaded by rkb1.
For xmas light bondage. I mean, when isn't it the season for it? An oldie but hopefully goodie.

I am looking forward to my first 2007 photo shoot! Don't know when or where that will be but I will plan something fun. The last one, well, the last one was the start of a very tumultuous few months that I am slowly recovering from. I don't want a repeat of that, but those photos serve to remind me of where I was on that day, October 15th - so hopefully and happy and full of possibility. I want to get back to that headspace and I am, slowly but surely. In the mean time, work work work. I am enjoying the solitude, the quiet, the walking and thinking and reading and words pouring out. It's a bit tougher lately, tougher to pull myself back from the brink when my thoughts veer too far in the wrong direction, but the recovery time is shorter. I am trying to remember to be grateful, to take things one second at a time if I need to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home