Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, December 01, 2006

Liveblogging the breakup and my awesome friends

I just wanted to say that I have the awesomest friends in the whole world. They have shown me levels of understanding, compassoin, insight, empathy, vigilantism, and all-around awesomeness. I'm really gonna be okay and in fact gonna come out of this all the better, and I have met such amazing people who are now totally a part of my life. This weekend I'm gonna write and talk about cupcakes and see my family and have baby therapy and brunch and I can't wait. It's still all a bit of a shock to my system and I thought I could just excise him and the relationship from my mind and move forward but I just don't think I can move that quickly. It feels a little odd to basically be liveblogging my breakup but in some ways is the only thing keeping me sane.

And, okay, I did call him today but I just needed to and we may talk tomorrow but it's definitely over and the more I think about it the more I feel like, well, I won't say this is good, but that outcome is the best one for me because he just wasn't who I was supposed to be with, regardless of this drama. I'm not gonna say I was too blind and wanting to be with him to notice that, but I think I lulled myself into thinking we'd kindof morph into something even better than what we had, and you know, maybe we would have. It's his loss but it's also mine because I think we had the potential to be a really awesome couple, I firmly believe that, but I guess I'll never know. And that's fine, I feel like I was so good before I met him about just focusing on myself and my work and my betterment and my friends and life generally and that's what I need to go back to.

Also, this Neal Pollack post cracked me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home