Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Add me to the list of Google disappearances

While I would hesitate to truly call this a "sex blog" (yes, I know there are sometimes naked or topless photos and the bulk of what I write about is sex, still, it's not, technically a "sex blog"), but that's neither here nor there because if you search Google for "lusty lady" + bussel, you do not get this site in the first page of results. Why?

We don't fully know yet but this is a hot topic being covered at blogs like Tony Comstock's, Violet Blue's Tiny Nibbles, and Boing Boing.

What's (sortof) funny is that I had read about this earlier at Viviane's site and thought "hmm, that's messed up" but didn't realize it was affecting me even when I saw my traffic down to as low as 3 or 5 in the last hour (it's never that low, ever, thanks to Google).

What to do? Well, I don't know. I will leave that to the geeks because I am mired in dirty words right now. You know, the ones probably getting me demoted by Google - cock, pussy, butt cheeks, ass worship, spank, come, spurt, blowjob, titty-fuck, blah blah blah. Actually, my personal erotica has taken a kindof dark and melancholy turn lately but I'm trying to turn the heat up a notch but when all else fails, I just think about cupcakes and mac and cheese. Yes, I'm a food whore despite my recent exercise kick. So if you're reading this, I'll just assume you didn't search for "cupcake bukkake."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home