Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, November 30, 2006

the silver lining

The one good thing about a nutso breakup that happens in the middle of the night is that you find out who is really there for you. Thank you so much to: Nichelle, Rachel F, Kristin, Heidi, Miriam, Hitha, Lorelei, Ellen, Brett, Shari, Jessica, Martha, Judy and Brian for your super kind words and amazing support. You all rock my world so much that you don't even need links. I was just writing this thing about love and that's kindof funny because I had told him he had my corazon, but I took it back so fast. But you guys - I really do love you. No backsies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home