Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, November 12, 2006

guitar heros and heroines


PICT0065
Originally uploaded by imbrettjackson.
"What I lack in costume, I make up for in cleavage" was my motto last night at a totally fun Guitar Hero II party. I got to play for the first time nad am now official a fan; I might have to get it myself. Check out the rest of the photos, many of which I took myself. I got home at 5:30, and it's nice to know that even in my "old lady" stage where I really just want to veg out at home in my pajamas I can have fun late nights too. It's been a weekend filled with cupcakes and friends new and old. Thanks to Brett for the invite and Rob for being such an awesome (and well-dressed host. It was geek heaven, so clearly I enjoyed it. I got to talk about Transformers, Boggle, cupcakes, contraception and Guitar Hero. What could be bad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home