Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, November 09, 2006

From Blogger to Author panel, December 11

I'll be moderating this panel for Mediabistro that I think many of you will find of interest. It's funny because just last night, at the book party for Micol Ostow's debut YA novel Emily Goldberg Learns to Salsa, I was talking to Ron Hogan of Galleycat about this panel. I was planning to attend anyway, so now I get to pick people's brains about books, one of my favorite topics! I don't know if it's just that it's my birthday week or what, but things are rolling right along - I am also doing some cupcake press that's very exciting. Details on that TK.

From Blogger to Author: How Bloggers Got Book Deals, and What Happened Next
a mediabistro.com panel discussion with editors, agents, and writers
Monday, December 11, 7-9 pm
Small Press Center, 20 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036

Click on the link above for more information, but here are the panelists:
Jessica Cutler (The Washingtonienne), Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan (Apartment Therapy, Apartmenttherapy.com), Kate Lee (ICM), Laura Mazer (Managing Editor, Seal Press), and Robert Rummel-Hudson (author, Schuyler's Monster).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home