Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Reading Panties G rated


Reading Panties G rated
Originally uploaded by rkb1.
And if you click through to my my Flickr account, there is one there now that will appeal to those who liked the non-G rated photo of me reading. I got inspired cause I was sending off photos to Eros Zine and Fleshbot. Next week in San Francisco, if I can think of a fun idea, I'm gonna do some more photos! I feel like doing something to my appearance too, I don't know what. Am also intrigued by the idea of a nipple piercing but my nipples are so sensitive I fear that it may be too much. Mostly I'm excited to just go on vacation. I'm seeing so many wonderful friends and relatives and have some cool meetings set up and am just excited to get out of New York, much as I love it, for a little bit.

In the meantime, I'm writing and working a lot lot lot. Tomorrow night I take the School of Shimmy burlesque class, and Thursday night I'm speaking at Sarah Lawrence about writing, and in the meantime am interviewing a slew of people, trying to pack, and juggle other stuff but somehow, I have a feeling things are gonna work out okay.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home