Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My exhibitionistic streak

Check out my thoughts on voyeurism and exhibitionism, and some topless (and cut-out heart panty) photos of me at Eros-Zine, where you can also read part 1 of my story from Caught Looking called "Sharing the Perfect Cock." Part 2 coming soon to Eros Zine, or come see me read with Stan Kent, Thomas S. Roche, and Simon Sheppard this Saturday, November 4th at 2 pm at Good Vibrations, 1620 Polk Street, San Francisco.

I am trying to approximate my most materialistic moments by shopping at the Galleria, after a lovely lunch at Toast. Just bought really hot brown shoes with an appropriately high enough heel and am at the Apple Store. Yes, this is what I do when I come to Southern California, but, as I keep reminding myself, it's my vacation, not anyone else's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home