Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Linky links

DCypher meets Salman Rushdie at LAX (let me take a moment here to say that I'm sad that he will not be at Tristan's party this time around, hopefully there will be others there who'll appreciate my new super hot shoes, you can use your imagination as to what I mean by "appreciate," but do not worry, the shoes are going to LA with me, maybe even on the plane. I'll make sure someone takes a photo of my shoes, they deserve it)

Seven Reasons It's Great To Be Single (because we could all use a reminder at times, especially me)

AVN reviews Nina Hartley's Guide to Total Sex and hypes her book tour

Eros Zine interviews Margaret Cho

Joel Keller's rejected New York Times Magazine story at rejectionshow.com (also, please come out to UCB on October 11th for an awesome Rejection Show!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home