Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, October 29, 2006

LA

I am already infinitely more relaxed than I was in New York. LA is sunny and ridiculous and lovely. So far I've caught up on almost the whole 2nd season of Weeds, but fell asleep during the last episode, but it's SO GOOD. I got my friend hooked on it. We went to a very LA party full of scantily clad girls in slutty Halloween costumes, which I shall be writing about a bit more soon, hosted by Jesse Capelli. Am chilling at my uncle's house catching up on family gossip and being thankful not to have to get up in the morning. Gotta wrap up my virginity follow up column, for which I've gotten some awesome, awesome interviews that make me wish I had twice as much space, but it feels good to be excited about writing again, I missed that. Am gonna sample a cupcake from Sprinkles tomorrow and try to convince my cousin to go see Shut Up & Sing with me, that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home