Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, October 02, 2006

Gmail woes

I can't get into my rachelkb at gmail account, have tried from a few computers so if you need to reach me write to rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com or rkbextramail at yahoo.com for the time being, although I kindof desperately need to get in there to get work done.

Meanwhile, am prepping for a big interview I'm conducting soon with someone very cool, trying not to freak out about lots of overdue stuff, got to hang with the totally adorable Adriana yesterday in Jersey at la case de Felber.

I have a long post about blurbs and other topics I want to pontificate about but life and paid writing take precedence.

Also, major kudos to comedy friend Becky Yamamoto for the rave reviews for her performance in Songs of the Dragons Flying to Heaven (on now at Here Arts Center and wonderfully bizarre, political, and ridiculous, in my opinion) from The New York Times and the New Yorker, which calls her "expertly deadpan." (And they rightly highlighted the "retarded monkeys" line.) I really had no idea what was going on for half the play, but that's okay, good, in fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home