Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, September 08, 2006

Weekend reading

What I'll be reading this weekend: (have to say, having such kick-ass reading material makes me a very happy girl. There's that Nirvana line, "I wish I was like you/easily amused" and I really am so so easily entertained. Give me a good book and some time to chill with it and a little space from the deadlines and drama and panic mode I'm usually working under, and I'm golden. Also, this week has been brought to me by tears of joy. But I'm trying to rein them in as I'm attempting to wear eye makeup for the first time in ages. And somehow, even though next week is the 5 year anniversary of 9/11, for entirely unrelated reasons, I can't wait. There's a Drink at Work show Monday night I'm planning to check out, my interview with Wendy Spero will be unveiled, and other percolating plans in the works. But for now, a weekend of books and babies and friends and parties and walking and sleeping in.)

Devilish

Devilish



Rose of No Man's Land

Rose of No Man's Land



Lonely Heart: The Art of Tara McPherson

Lonely Heart: The Art of Tara McPherson



Twentysomething Essays by Twentysomething Writers

Twentysomething Essays by Twentysomething Writers

(I've already started this and there's one essay, "Live Nude Girl" by Kathleen Rooney, about being an art model, that's fabulous and will wind up being quoted in Sexual Freedom for All, and another, "Cliché Rape Story" by Marisa McCarthy, that's also worth the price of the book alone)

Defendant's response to Plaintiff's Motion to Quash, Steinbuch v. Cutler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home