Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesday

Still having one of those weeks, but just taking everything one breath at a time and keeping my mind on California when things get too stressful.

Some happy spots though, super awesome books arrived in the mail today, including Nikol Lohr's Naughty Needles. I'm covering it for my Voice column and all I will say for know is she has instructions on how to knit a whip and a ball gag!

I also ran into comedian Poppi Kramer (aka "Best Impersonation of Star Jones as a Chicken") at Whole Foods and almost didn't recognize her! She's a contestant on The Biggest Loser and you can check out her profile and watch episodes on their site. She looked fabulous, and is as funny as ever. You can also add her as your MySpace friend and keep up with her comedy and weight loss there.

Tonight I get to take care of my favorite baby and then play Boggle and then try to tackle the ever-expanding to-do list. Randomly, a writer for Italian GQ contacted me. It would be totally awesome if my name made it in there because my mom is living in Italy - it's for an article on sex-positive feminism too! So maybe my crazy erratic week is evening out. I did manage to spill my salad all over the place and almost drop my rent money orders in Duane Reade, so don't worry, I'm still as clumsy, klutzy, and forgetful as ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home