Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Putting my ass on the line


Thong
Originally uploaded by rkb1.
In a fit of I'm still not sure what, I just bought some blogads on Jessica Cutler's site, Pretty Dumb Things, and Susie Bright's blog, for now promoting Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z, though I may shift them around. I'm just experimenting and seeing what works to see what's possible in terms of promotion in the future, and looking at various author sites and promotional efforts. The reality is, I'll probably never see royalties from those books BUT they're about a topic very near and dear to me, a story's been selected for Best American Erotica and you can bet I'm submitting the hell out of stories from #2 to various Best of collections, it's gotten great reviews and helped put me on the erotica map. And now I'm ready for my closeup, very, very ready.

On my to do list this weekend, aside from finishing up various assignments, finally booking my trip to California, and finding something to wear to tonight's black and white ball, I'm also finalizing the Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 2 press list, so if you're a journalist, sex blogger, book reviewer, podcaster, or the like and might be interested in covering the book, please email me with your name, mailing address, URL, publication and planned coverage.

More on the very juicy Steinbuch v. Cutler motion I posted about yesterday when I get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home