Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, September 07, 2006

New Lusty Lady column, "Coochie on Lock"

Coochie on Lock
I'm saying no until I feel good about saying yes


Not exactly shocking news. Especially this summer, I've just been focusing elsewhere, like on writing and my friends and family. And hopefully I will have some good news to share soon. I just did a fabulous interview with Wendy Spero and have a bunch of other freelance stuff I'll be turning in soon. I will also hopefully get over my procrastination and book my trip to LA and SF; I can certainly use a vacation!

My next column is my 50th one. That boggles my mind. Getting back into the sex journalism and am gonna be interviewing lots of guys about their sex toy use this weekend, as well as some ex-dykes. I also want to write about sploshing, but all in good time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home