Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Katie Spades likes Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z



When I discovered the blog Spanking Katie Spades, I knew I'd found a kindred soul. Katie chronicles her adventures in spanking, and is even going to be on Howard Stern soon (she almost got spanked by Sarah Silverman, which you can read about on her blog. So I sent her a copy of Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z and sure enough, she really liked it.

For anyone interested in spanking looking to satisfy their curiosity this is certainly the book to do it with. Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z certainly is a spanking tour de force with stories for any curiosity, appetite, and preference, whether one is just venturing into the spanking world or is a seasoned player.

Thanks, Katie, and as I signed her book, "Many Happy Spankings to You!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home