Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The first entry in your 2007 calendars

Or one of the first. I'm really excited about Erotic Memoir Night at In The Flesh, coming up on January 17th. The more I work on this series, the more I realize what a fabulous fit it is for me. I truly love bringing people together and now that some of the stress of "will anyone show up?" has gone away, I can enjoy booking fascinating people whose work I've enjoyed. I actually am reading or plan to read a bunch of these books. Single Mom Seeking was especially interesting, not only as I contemplate whether I will be a single mom someday (and having been raised by a single mom), but for the engaging way Rachel Sarah tells her story. And I just love the mix of readers and topics we'll be hearing. Gives me something to look forward to when it's probably gonna be freezing out plus it is such a huge relief to have this series booked well up in advance. December's lineup is almost done, and November 15th's comic sex night I'm sure is going to make my stomach hurt for days from the laughter.

January 17, 2007, 8 pm


Erotic Memoir Night
In The Flesh Reading Series, Happy Ending Bar

With Marty Beckerman (Generation S.L.U.T.), Helen Boyd (My Husband Betty, She's Not the Man I Married), Ron Geraci (The Bachelor Chronicles), Rachel Sarah (Single Mom Seeking: Playdates, Blind Dates and Other Dispatches from the Dating World), Grant Stoddard (Working Stiff: The Misadventures of an Accidental Sexpert), Virginia Vitzthum (I Love You, Let's Meet: Adventures in Online Dating), and Lauren Wissot (Under My Master's Wings).
Free refreshments will be served.
302 Broome Street, NYC

Directions: B/D to Grand, F to Delancey, J/M/Z to Bowery

Free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home