Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, August 25, 2006

Win a copy of Ultimate Undies at Saucypanties

The blog Saucypanties is giving away a signed copy (by me) of Ultimate Undies: Erotic Stories About Underwear and Lingerie.

In other news, just saw the cover for the book I am desperately trying to finish in the next few days, Second Skin: Erotic Stories About Leather and Latex. I think that's the final title, but I'm more concerned about getting the damn thing OVER AND OUT. Ugh. It'll be good when it's done I'm sure but right now it's just a bit maddening. If you submitted to this anthology, please be patient. Nothing is more annoying that people writing in to check on their submissions (and believe me, I know how hard it is to be patient as I bite my nails and wait for editors to get back to me). I'm one of the least patient people EVER, so this summer has been a huge lesson in learning to just fucking deal with waiting what feels like interminably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home