Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, August 18, 2006

Take This Job And . . .


Take This Job And . . .
Originally uploaded by rkb1.
Next week, I shall attempt to be funny about the job I had before my current one, where I routinely cried, got reprimanded, had my internet access taken away, and was generally miserable. But I'll find a way to laugh about it, large cause I'm no longer there!

And I'll get to see Sara, Lianne and Brandy, woo-hoo! Since I've become largely a recluse, my comedy-going has waned, but I am going to the Chicks Love Rejection show at Mo's on Tuesday, should be HOT.

Take This Job and SHOVE IT!
A party-formacne for Sara Jo Allocco

WHERE: The D Lounge
101 east 15th street at union square east- basement level of the DR2 theaters
WHEN: Thursday, August 24th, 2006
party begins at 7 pm
$3 beers! $4 shot special!
Show begins at 8 PM
FREE!!!

RSVP to thekissingboothnyc@yahoo.com

Featuring Mike Burns, Rachel Kramer Bussel, Michael Cyril Crighton, Sean Crespo, Jon Friedman, Jerry Miller, Lianne Stokes and more!

See www.myspace.com/thekissingboothnyc for more info

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home