Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, August 18, 2006

Sex in a bad mood - interviewees sought

I'm working on an article about having sex when you're in a bad mood; does being angry/upset/sad/etc. fuel sex? If you have a particularly interesting story to share along these lines, please email it to me at rachelkb at gmail.com or ask me for more information - I'm wrapping it up on Sunday night, so would need this ASAP.

I also am wrapping up on Sunday night my Voice column on married sex. So if any of the married folk reading this have something pressing to say about marital schtuping, please email me about that as well. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home