Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Quickie links

To say that I'm losing my mind this week would be putting it very, very mildly. Between umpteen assignments, In The Flesh tomorrow (to entice you further: homemade cupcakes! no, don't worry, not inedible ones from me, they're from my favorite baker chica), and going away for the weekend, it's nuts, so all I can offer are a few quick links:

Pretty Things Press (my Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z publisher) is on MySpace (and I hear that Alyson put up pages for my Fetish Chest books but don't know what they are yet!)

Susie Bright on Joe Francis and Girls Gone Wild (especially noteworthy are Greta Christina's comments) - and yes, that's me, I took out an ad for Secret Slaves: Erotic Stories of Bondage to see what would happen

Scott Poulson-Bryant's Hung gets a new cover, with just a ruler, no half-naked guy and, like everyone else, he's now also on MySpace

Modestly Yours on a teenager mooning a security guard at a mall (Yes, I've been reading Modestly Yours and linked to them from my blogroll and actually find it very interesting, and not just in a I-disagree-with-everything-they-write way - I don't, not at all. I even commented about Kate Bornstein. It's a very thoughtful, intelligent crew Wendy Shalit's assembled and I'm learning and enjoying reading them, even when I do disagree.)

Ms. Magazine abortion petition (via Jessica Cutler)

Rejuvenile author Christopher Noxon on how a book makes a cameo (on Weeds, in this case)

CONGRATULATIONS to DCypher for signing with Club Jenna!

http://sensualexhibitionist.blogspot.com/2006/08/owning-your-sexuality.html">The Sensual Exhibitionist on owning your sexuality (please note: I am not totally there yet, have much work to do in this regard, but I try, right now, though, I'm about owning my to do lists much more than my sexuality so that I can actually enjoy that aspect of my life soon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home