Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Okay, next year I'm going to BlogHer


Arianna Huffington
Originally uploaded by jdlasica.
(This one's for Brooke Warner, who clearly was totally right that I should've been there, but this year was just impossibly deadline-fraugth)

Provided it doesn't coincide with the GoldLeitch wedding or BEA, I totally plan to go to BlogHer in 2007. I've been hearing amazing things and seeing these amazing photos. This one's by JD Lasica, see more of his here and all public flickr photos tagged with blogher2006.

Susie Bright on BlogHer

Wired.com interview with Arianna Huffington

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home