Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

He's on Top and She's on Top on Amazon for pre-order

Even though they currently say He's the Top: Erotic Stories of Male Dominance and Female Submission and She's the Top: Erotic Stories of Female Dominance and Male Submission, there's something thrilling about seeing my name and titles, especially with these that I came up with all on my own, on Amazon (due out in February 2007). I can't wait until I can share the SUPER HOT covers with you. They do everything a cover should, and I'm sure will make people pick up the books, even if they don't think they're into kinky erotica. I'm so proud of and excited about these books because they make BDSM come alive and really showcase the intensity of the relationships, and the sex, between people. More details and excerpts when I have them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home