Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, August 14, 2006

the dress, the boobs, the back alley


8.13.0620
Originally uploaded by Fanny Brown Rice.
Well, the graffitied back part of Galapagos I'd never been in. Hot mama-to-be Susie Felber got me posing back there.

I flaked out on the photo taking, save for the cupcakes, which was okay since flashbulbs were a-popping all over. See the rest of Susie's photos and a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Kambri and Christian, who hosted the funnest wedding I've ever been to, packed with more comedians than I've ever seen in one room together. And I'm not just saying that because the cupcakes were to die for, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home