Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wanderlust

I know my desire to visit a given city should ideally be about the people there or the sights or activities, but can it also be about the food? This menu makes me hungry. I have so many places I want to visit - Santa Fe, LA, SF, Portland/Eugene, Seattle. I'm not going (back) to Cali in August but am thinking about the fall, maybe to coordinate and do some readings for Naughty Spanking Stories 2 and Caught Looking. And, like, a vacation. But while I really do want to visit those places, part of me wants to just book something somewhere, anywhere, with my frequest flyer miles and huddle alone in some nice hotel room and wander and roam and not know or care where I am. Maybe Glamourcon in August in Chicago, but only if I can feel up Justine Joli and hang out with The Reputation. I don't know where I'll go, maybe nowhere, but after the loveliness of Costa Rica, I do realize I need way more downtime. Thankfully, I am trying to stay home as much as I can cause I'm just not all that social of late. Going to In The Flesh and Boggle (yes, brave girl that I am) and a few readings and things but other than that I really want to have a lowkey summer and get a lot of writing done and just work on my head and my heart, and my student loans and apartment and boring stuff like that, with maybe a long, lazy weekend away thrown in for good measure.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home