Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, July 02, 2006

The time has come . . .

For me to stop being a disorganized slob. Aiming for an organized one first, then the bags, then the apartment, then maybe moving out of it. But one thing at a time. So anyway, I know nada about Palms, PDAs, etc. so any advice would be much appreciated.

Basically, I write things on my hands, email reminders to myself, make daily to-do lists, and still forget things I have to do because there are just too many of them, so I want to find whatever's the cheapest, most efficient, and most effective way to keep track of all my tasks. I am also going to try to implement the whole 43 Folders thing but mainly I need something to help me remember everything, and then maybe will do that to keep track of all the paper these books, assignments, etc. seem to generate. Because what ends up happening is I carry around multiple copies of the same thing, and still can't find it, and everything just gets messy and I freak out, so anything to save time. I'm gonna be spending at many nights and weekends as I can pecking away at the keyboard but even then, I just seem to lose track of all these things. So that's it in a nutshell - any recommendations would be much appreciated (rachelkb at gmail.com) - a one time cost, versus ongoing, is preferable. I will probably still have to email reminders to myself, and part of the problem is I rarely complete my tasks so I have to keep emailing drafts to myself, so the idea is also to actually finish some shit sometimes to have less to remember. Even if this is all a pipe dream, which it very likely is, it makes me feel good to think about it and at least attempt to visualize order and productivity in my life. Then, next time I go away, hopefully to California, I can just be calm. Or, calmer. Which I really have been while I'm here,

I feel like I've been gone for a week, but just making the to do list is freaking me out and that's not good. So maybe it's not so much remembering what I have to do as figuring out how to make myself do it. I had a friend who hired a friend of hers to come sit in her office with her and basically make her get her work done - I don't think I'm that far gone yet, and my attempt at an intern kindof imploded cause I am a control freak who can't delegate, so I think that option's out, but I am also looking for ways to force myself to do this thing I supposedly love but often hate, writing. I like it when it's easy, but really despise it when it's not, or when things go awry, but I think I have to realize that it's not about loving or hating it, it's about sitting down and getting it done, no matter what. Off to a wedding now though, just some thoughts as I come off a little writing blitz, got about half an erotica story done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home